I don’t understand numbers
‘But you still enjoy doing your own bookkeeping’
Some of our clients like doing their own books. It’s makes them feel like they’re still controlling their business. And that’s fine. And we’re there purely to help them understand their bookkeeping when they aren’t quite sure how to read the figures.
- A certified Xero bookkeeper to check over your books
- To find out why your books aren’t balancing and fix it
- A registered BAS Agent to lodge your Business Activity Statements
- An experienced third party to deal with the ATO for you
We’ll help you understand your numbers
A new client came to us in tears when she discovered her bookkeeper hadn’t been doing her job and had to be fired. After an initial consultation, finding out about her business and current processes, we became her XERO support crew.
After some 1:1 training, she:
- Reconciles her own bank accounts
- Uses her monthly checklist of tasks and generates her management reports
- Learnt how to read and understand her financials as ‘reliable data’
Looking for some 1:1 XERO training?
Onsite or online, Kylie is a XERO Certified Silver Partner, a Certified XERO Payroll Specialist and a Registered BAS Agent who’s helped hundreds of small businesses with their XERO bookkeeping. Spend an hour with Kylie and start to understand your numbers.